We are pleased to inform you that the Young Graduate Trainee Opportunities for the 2018 YGTs have just been published on the ESA web site and will remain accessible for candidates to apply until 17/12/2017.
More information can be found in:
In particular we would like to draw your attention to the opportunity “Young Graduate Trainee for Radio Frequency Technologies and Techniques” which description is also attached to this email. Some of the areas related to passive RF/Microwave parts are Additive Manufacturing for RF/Microwave parts, RF/Microwave filters design and implementation or Passive Intermodulation Product prediction and mitigation techniques.
1. RF active component characterisation
2. PCB design, packaging and integration of high frequency circuits and assemblies
3. Millimetre wave vacuum tubes amplifiers
4. Time and Frequency subsystems and equipment
5. RF/Microwave filters design and implementation
6. Additive manufacturing for RF/Microwave part
7. Passive Intermodulation Product prediction and mitigation techniques